Fear and Faith

8:45 PM Jackie Mart 3 Comments


There are a few podcasts I listen to on a daily/weekly basis when I'm in my car. The three hour drives back to Iowa get my wheels turning! Here are a few notes I took while listening this past weekend on my trip back home. 


"Fear and faith are in constant battle."

"Transformation happens on the inside. Change happens on the outside."


"Radical leaps of faith please God."



Our ego is constantly fighting to control us. When we accept new challenges and step out on the unbeaten path we are headed towards our life purpose! The unbeaten path is not easy and it's the road where we continually feel the fear of the unknown. That uncomfortable feeling is where fear and faith collide. TRUSTING and BELIEVING things will work out is the hardest part. Living happens when we "feel the fear and do it anyway!"  






Copyright, 2016, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @lifecoachbloger and Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true but very hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but God always wants us to challenge ourselves. We each have a huge life purpose. It's our duty to live up to that potential. God always provides. We just have to listen and learn!

      Delete