Relax! It's About Time!

5:57 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments



I have come to realize how important it is to take time to myself and stop moving so much!! After being sick this last week I saw a link between going nonstop and wearing myself down. When I am on the go too much and lack sleep is when my immune system takes a hit! God is continually telling me to slow down and if I don't he makes me! (sick) hahah! And forces me to slow down!

We have to rest and regenerate in all areas of life whether physically, emotionally, mentally and etc. Relaxation is tough for me sometimes because I constantly strive to better myself. Taking time out to spend time with loved ones, reading a good book, taking a hot bath, a walk outside, slow bike ride, taking a nap, massage, meditation, watching a movie, people watching, or having a glass of red wine and great conversation will help recharge your energy level!

So, slow down a little when life gets hectic! Your body, mind, and soul will love you for it!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: