Negativity-No Room for it Here!!

8:03 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Negative people are everywhere!! It's amazing how one person can drag down a whole group! It is very infectious. Sometimes I walk into a room and can feel the negative energy. I truly believe attitude is everything and that what you think about you will attract. Are you constantly worrying about not having any money, your crap job, how you hate yourself, feel like a failure, that your life stinks? You have programmed your mind to think negatively and it will spiral out of control! The power of positive thinking is amazing! I've had alot of ironic situtations where I have concentrated on removing my bad thoughts and all sorts of opportunities have come my way!!




Here are a few actions and tips to help you develop the power of positive thinking:

*Always use only positive words while thinking and while talking. Use words such as, 'I can', 'I am able', 'it is possible', 'it can be done', 'I like myself" and etc.

*Try to disregard and ignore negative thoughts. Refuse to think such thoughts, and substitute them with constructive happy thoughts.

*In your conversation use words that evoke feelings and mental images of strength, happiness and success.

*Before starting with any plan or action, visualize clearly in your mind its successful outcome. If you visualize with concentration and faith, you will be amazed at the results.

*Read at least one page of inspiring book every day.

*Watch movies that make you feel happy.

*Minimize the time you listen to the news and read the papers.

*Associate yourself with people who think positively and are happy!

* Write down your life goals in the present tense. For example: I earn X amount of dollars per year, I own X car, I weigh X amount, I live on a house by the ocean...

*Always sit and walk with your back straight. This will strengthen your confidence and inner strength.

*Walk, swim or engage in some other physical activity. This helps to develop a more positive attitude!!


I copied some of my favorite positive affirmations and hung them up on my door. I try to say them before I leave my apartment in the mornings!


This is a great book if you need ideas- Dancing with Divinity:Postitive Affirmations for Any Situation


Or subscribe to Brian Tracy's Newsletter and Blog!! He an amazing life coach!

"Change your thoughts and change your world!" -Norman Vincent Peale

You Might Also Like

0 comments: