Trust is a Strong Word

10:54 AM Jackie Mart 0 Comments



Trust- "assured reliance, truth, dependence."

What does trust mean to you?

Trust comes in many forms-

I trust that my paycheck will go into my bank account every 2 weeks.
I trust alarm will go off in the morning.
I trust that my credit card information will not be sent out across the world for anyone to see when I purchase items online.
I trust that my family loves me and will be there to support me even when times are bad.
I trust my car will start when I want to leave.
I trust I will make the right decisions concerning my future and where I am in life right now.

Trust is something I have had difficulty with for years. I've had alot of let downs from friends ditching me, employers not keeping their word about job opportunites, and definitely a lack of trust in my previous marriage. It is something that is easy to lose but takes threefold the effort to gain back once lost. Some people lie, cheat, and steal and I honestly wonder if most people feel guilty about it? It is hard to forgive and forget but sometimes that is what we must do. I am working on taking a leap of faith and trying not to doubt others.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: