Maturity

7:42 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

"Part of maturity is getting to the place where we can let go of one wish in order
to have another. The immature mind “wants it all,” which keeps people from ending anything." -Henry Cloud

I biked to Barnes and Nobles yesterday and decided to use up my gift cards I recieved  from my family for Chirstmas. I picked up the second book in The Hunger Games Trilogy and a few self -help books! One of which was by Henry Cloud.  I was pretty impressed I didn't buy another health book! haha! ;-) 
I loved this quote above from him!! So true!! This goes for anything in life! Especially relationships!! Why do we always hold onto something we know is not good for us? Do you have "energy robbing" friends who drag you down? Do you constantly feel like you are dating the wrong guy but don't end it because you are "comfortable?"  We are so scared of the unfamiliar but this holds us back from truly experiencing life and people for all they are worth! Step out of your boundaries! Think about what is best for YOU in YOUR life!! :-)




Copyright, 2012, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness MN, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or jackieamart@hotmail.com.
As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: