Life-It's Time

6:21 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

“Remember that nurturing yourself is as important (if not more so) as nurturing others.” –Mary Anne Radmacher

This is the perfect quote right now for me in my life. I am giving it all up to God in the next few days! As I sat outside in the sun on my parent's farm this afternoon listening to the wind and the birds I thought about how I have neglected taking care of myself first and foremost. Both my mind and body. I know I have to help myself before I can truly give my all to others. It's ironic how so many people have been reaching out to me the past week or so even though I have been going through a rough patch myself! It's amazing how God may use us as a turning point in someone else's life! Keep being yourself-God is always watching! Take the time to nourish your body and soul so you don't burn out!!



Copyright, 2012, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness MN, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or jackieamart@hotmail.com.

As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

http://www.optimumwellnessmn.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: