Having a Bad Day?

8:25 PM Jackie Mart 2 Comments

I've been having a really tough day today. Started off on the wrong foot and cried before 8:00 AM! LOL! Saw this quote and it makes me think of my life. 



"Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently." - Henry Ford

I've felt like I have failed many times and have had to regroup and start over and begin again. The more I think about it failing means I am challenging myself and taking chances. There are so many people that just go through the motions of life and never try anything new. I moved back to Iowa for 3 different reasons and even though it has been hard I know it was the best decision. Sometimes we need to stop, evaluate where we are, and make more intelligent plans to get ahead. I believe things happen in a sequence because they are meant to. God gives the strongest people the most challenging obstacles because he knows we can handle it! No matter where you are at in your journey, remember it may hurt for a short while but it will get better, eventually!! :-)  Sending you some love tonight! And a HUG because HUGS are kinda my thing!! ;-) 

Be Well!! 

Jackie 

Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com



You Might Also Like

2 comments: