Success-We All Have Different Views

3:41 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

 

 
 
How do I measure success? By the number of lives I've positively impacted!!! :-) 
 

Success to me is living life to the fullest and nurturing relationships (with friends, family, and myself). Trying new things and adventuring out beyond my comfort zone. Taking chances; living freely! And being the best human being possible! 

Just wanted to share this with you! How do you measure success? 



Copyright, 2014, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.


www.optimumwellnessmn.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: