Live a Life Full of Joy

9:59 AM Jackie Mart 0 Comments


This past week I've been focusing on celebrating the "little things" in my life! Practicing gratitude has been the most important part of my recovery and transition from a divorce, eating disorder, depression, and loneliness to a life full of joy.  When you have something to look forward to it makes life worth living! Every day wake up and be thankful you actually woke up! Each breath you take fuels your very existence. 

This week I celebrated many things. Here are a few examples: went snowshoeing in the sun last Sunday, spent time with my parents, booked two Lunch and Learn Corporate Health Talks, bought fresh yellow daisies to brighten up my apartment, received a bonus from a promotional company I work for, paid off my credit card balance, tried a new recipe, got a free car wash with my oil change, scheduled dates with friends, took a nap when I needed to rest and didn't feel guilty about it!  

Start keeping a daily list of your celebrations and your mindset will shift from negative to embracing the positive! 



Copyright, 2015, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.






You Might Also Like

0 comments: