Simple, Yet Effective

9:13 AM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Every time I go into the bathroom at the gym the evil automatic air freshener smell sets me off. It gives me a headache in the 3-5 minutes I am in there! Toxins are sometimes unavoidable unfortunately.  Please pass up the plug-in and spray air fresheners for this! 





Mason Jar Air Freshener


What You Need: 

Small mason jar

1/4 cup baking soda

6-8 drops of your favorite essential oil


Directions: 

Fill the mason jar about 1/4 full with baking soda and add the essential oil. Punch holes in the lid, and place in any spot that could use a little freshening! Every once in awhile give the jar a gentle shake to boost its power.  You can even paint or Modge Podge the jar lid or buy a fancy lid at your local craft store like the ones in my photo! 




Copyright, 2015, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: