Exciting Announcement

8:33 PM Jackie Mart 4 Comments

I am happy to announce I will be moving back to Minneapolis and offering my nutrition services out of a personal training studio in NE Minneapolis! I'm ready for this new adventure and cannot wait to join a life-changing and inspiring team! I will be traveling back to Iowa to see clients and offer phone and Skype consultations so please don't feel like I am abandoning you! I will also be offering my other holistic health services out of my home office in south Minneapolis. Thank you for all of your support on my journey! I am feeling incredibly grateful and blessed! 





Copyright, 2014, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. It is nice when we can choose the changes that come our way instead of others making those choices for us. Makes life more enjoyable!

    May your days be filled with new and exciting stepping stones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Jackie! Will miss you, especially in the summer with the BURST class!! Hope Minneapolis treats you well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda!! I will miss you guys too! I'm hoping to plan some BURST in the park when I do come and visit! I will let you know! :-) Thank you for being amazing as always! I still owe you a foot detox BTW! :-)

      Delete