Repeat These Daily

7:58 AM Jackie Mart 0 Comments



Our attitudes and feelings about food differ from one person to the next. Clients come to me and say, "I hate cooking," "I don't have time to cook," "My kids are very picky eaters," "It's expensive to eat healthy.." All those statements are negative. If you switch up your mindset and look at cooking and clean eating as an investment in your health you convert those negative thoughts into positive ones.  On Tuesday I taught a class at the local food co-op about how to have a healthy relationship with food.  Below are a some affirmations I handed out during the class. Say a few every day for a couple of weeks and see how your attitude changes! 



Preparing Meals

  • Planning healthy meals is a joy.
  • Hello, kitchen, you are my nourishment center. I appreciate you!
  • I have everything I need to help me prepare delicious, nutritious meals.
  • I am so grateful to be choosing food that supports my best health.
  • I can easily make a nutritious, delicious meal.
  • I love spending time in the kitchen!
  • I am worth the time and money I invest in my health.
  • I am so fortunate that I can choose healthy foods for my family.
  • My family loves to eat healthy food.
  • The kids love to try new foods.
  • I am learning new things that heal my body one step at a time.
  • I am willing to take this time to nurture myself.


Eating Meals

  • I am so grateful for this wonderful food.
  • I am well-nourished in preparation for the day ahead of me.
  • My body heals and strengthens with every bite I take.
  • My family gathers together with great joy and love.
  • I bless this food and my body with love.
  • I listen for when I am satisfied and full.
  • This food is healing me.
  • My taste buds are changing every day-I no longer crave foods that don't nourish me.
  • I am willing to slow down and take this time to nourish myself.

General Health


  • I radiate confidence, beauty and grace.
  • Every cell in my body vibrates good health.
  • I love and respect my body.
  • I choose health and wellness over restrictive diets and unpleasant workouts.
  • I feel great when I take care of myself.
  • I openly give and receive love.
  • Every day I am become stronger and healthier.
  • All that I need is within me.
  • Every day is a new day filled with joy and health.



Copyright, 2016, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: