Golden Star Award

7:12 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments



I've been having some issues with irritation and dry skin on my face the last few weeks and this stuff is fantastic!! The Golden Salve made by Equinox Botanicals. I found it at the Seward Community Co-op in my south Minneapolis neighborhood. I applied it at night on a clean face for 3 days and now my skin is FINALLY back to normal! (Fist pump) Here are a few of the ingredients. You can see why it's healing for any type of skin issue-herbs are where it's at! 


Coconut Oil- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal. Hundreds of uses! 

Bee Propolis- Anti-microbial, heals burns, anti-cancer properties. 

Calendula Flower- Anti-inflammatory, heals, soothes and softens skin.

Yellowdock Root- Detoxifer, anti-oxidant action. 

Comfrey Root- Promotes new skin cell growth, treats rashes, bug bites, reduces inflammation, helps maintain healthy skin. 

Goldenseal Root - Disinfectant, infection fighter. 





Copyright, 2016, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: