Make Peace With Food

7:53 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments



There is no one size fits all approach to eating.  Each person is different.  I admit I've hated food for most of my life...I've used and abused it to stuff my feelings, purge them out, and avoided it altogether.  Making peace with food is the best thing you can do for your mind and body. Food is not the enemy!  Think of it as something needed to fuel your body like how a car needs gas to run. You cannot run sufficiently without it. If you would like to learn more about how to develop a healthy relationship with food I welcome you to join my upcoming class on February 6th. 


Whether your particular issue is emotional eating, binge eating, disordered eating or you just can't seem to get a handle on the whole nutrition thing, this is an event for you. There are 14 habits that people with healthy relationships with food possess.   During this class I share those habits, teach you how to manage emotional eating and ways you can change your eating mindset towards self love and not self hate. You will also walk away with a clear direction of "Clean Eating" for the healthiest version of you! 




CLICK HERE for more details and to RSVP.




Copyright, 2017, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.












































You Might Also Like

0 comments: