Endless Possibilities

2:29 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Today I am feeling very overwhelmed with emotions! So many wonderful things have been happening and I am so grateful! I just got hired to work part-time a few days a week at Wilder Thymes, the natural food store in Spirit Lake. I will be able to help people who are new to natural foods and show them around the store! This will allow me to branch out and meet more people who are looking to incorporate more natural and organic foods into their diet! This is just one of the many things I am thankful for today! Much more to come! :-) I cannot wait to see what else is in store with the seeds I am planting. Things are coming into fruition!

I hope you have a great weekend! I'm off to Minneapolis again to work some modeling promos. Cheers to working hard and paying off debt!

Stay tuned for more exciting news and updates for Optimum Wellness LLC!!

Sneak Peak:

-Health Educator for Cigna Health
-Monthly Cooking Classes
-NYC Radio Show
-Traveling Speaker and Presenter
-Online Nutrition Training

Be Well-
Jackie


You Might Also Like

0 comments: