In With the New

10:51 AM Jackie Mart 0 Comments



Packing up my office and all my belongings! It has been a life-changing year for me! I've met some wonderful people and made new friends! I'm getting a little emotional thinking about leaving my clients but I know I will be back to visit and they have already told me they will need some "Jackie Time." Change can be tough but it is inevitable! I'm not sure what the future holds for me but I know I'm strong enough to handle what ever may come my way. My advice: take one day at a time, learn to live more in the moment, truly listen, breathe, and savor the opportunities for growth! 



Copyright, 2014, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: