Frosty and DELICIOUS (licking my lips as I type this)

8:51 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Summer means ice cream, malts, popsicles, and anything cold and frozen! I've been noticing a lot of families frequenting the local Dairy Queen in my south Minneapolis neighborhood. Here is a healthy, clean eating version of those tasty chocolate malts or Wendy's Frosties you may have grown up on! I blend this up when I am craving chocolate





Cocoa Smoothie

Ingredients:

1-2 scoops chocolate whey or chocolate vegan protein powder
1⁄4 -1⁄2 can coconut milk
1 teaspoon organic cocoa or cacao powder 
1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon spoonable stevia
1 tablespoon hemp seed or coconut oil (optional)
1 teaspoon almond butter (optional)

*Add water or ice to desired consistency. Blend. And of course drink it out of a fancy glass! :-) 



CLICK HERE for more smoothie recipes! 


Copyright, 2014, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.




www.optimumwellnessmn.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: