Feeling Blessed

8:41 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments





I received this drawing from an amazing woman I met a few years ago. She comes to most of my Self Love Sister's Meetup Group events and now I proudly call her my friend! She completed a project for me I have been dreading (imputing hundreds of contacts and email addresses into my Constant Contact Database) and hid this picture inside the folder. Needless to say once I found it I was instantly in tears! I never equated sheets of names and email address to all the lives I've changed! Proof that what we do for others and how we treat them DOES indeed make an impact! How we approach those around us is vital to leaving our footprint in the world --which reminds me of a quote I love from Maya Angelou:



Takeaway: I know I've said this before but I'm going to say it again. Do your part. Spread joy not hate. Treat others how you would want to be treated. Leave a POSITIVE legacy behind you when you go! #bethelight




Copyright, 2017, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.






You Might Also Like

0 comments: