Inspiration for Blog

2:20 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

I recieved an email last week from an old high school friend that will remain anonymous. Here is what she sent me in a facebook message:

Hi Jackie,
I just wanted to let you know, that I find your status' very inspiring and uplifting. I have been struggling with alot of stuff latey and it's nice to read something once in awhile that doesn't make things worse. So, thank you!

I hope everything is well with you and that you had a great birthday! It sounds as if you are always busy up in the cities, hopefully not too busy and you're still able to enjoy yourself.

Thanks again for being inspiring.


These kind words really made my day and are the inspiration/idea of this blog I have created. I had no idea I had this impact on people; I just have realized I need to live in the moment more and be more positive, which is why my facebook statuses are usually focused on the great things in life!

Those of you who know me well and have kept in touch know I have been dealing with my own demons in life for years and this is just one example of how we affect each other on a day to day basis whether it be a smile, an "I love you," a call, text, a hug, kind words, gift, or a listening ear. It's all in your attitude towards life. Too many people wallow in their problems and are more focused on their flaws, weaknesses, and what is wrong in their lives that they are not grateful for what they DO have!! Cherish your imperfections and work on improving your strengths!! Stop feeling guilty and shameful and forgive yourself already!!!! :)

Someone once told me I am like a "skinny Buddha!" hahah ;) Hope you all have a wonderful day!


"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but how we react to what happens and the attitude we bring to life! "

You Might Also Like

0 comments: