Body Lovin'

9:12 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

No matter where you are in your current health journey REMEMBER THIS:



As I spend more and more time at the personal training studio here in Minneapolis I am discovering that self love comes in all shapes, sizes, and walks of life. I have never been around as many hard-working and strong men and women in my life! Every person that walks through the door has a story, a loss, a struggle, a challenge to overcome. I've been working out next to clients who give 110% each session! They empower me to hit harder, move faster, and push myself to my own limits! 

"It is a haven for real people – with real goals – to come and feel no judgment, no insecurity, and no shame. It’s an energizing escape overflowing with positivity and humility. It’s a place filled with thoughtful trainers and teammates who value individuality, recognize unique needs, and help each other achieve goals and celebrate great results. The environment: No mirrors, just a focus on fitness." - Bodies By Burgoon

I also came across this blog post today. It is a positive and inspirational display of self-confidence, strength, accomplishment, and body lovin'! Please take the time to read it! She is a positive role model and reminds me of all the beautiful souls who train at Bodies By Burgoon! 





Copyright, 2014, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: