You Literally EAT What You Put On Your Skin

5:41 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

I had a phone consultation with a client Tuesday morning and she wanted to know what natural skin and body care products would be good to use. I encounter many people who eat organic and clean foods but neglect using natural products on their skin!!   Here are a few of my top picks: (when I don't have time make my own)


Skin Care Line- Andalou Naturals (I just started using the new 1000 roses line 4 days ago and already can see the difference in my skin!) 


Facial Serum- Herbal Face Food

Nail Polish- Mineral Fusion

Makeup- Zuzu, Hemp Organics Lipstick, Lotus Mascara 

Facial Scrub- Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub 


Makeup Remover-Coconut oil! 

Hair Care Products- Andalou Naturals 

Body Wash-Andalou Naturals Mandarin Vanilla Shower Gel


Deodorant-Crystal 




Lotion-Andalou Naturals Kukui Cocoa Body Butter 

Sunscreen- Badger (lavender) 


Toothpaste- Eco-Dent ExtraBrite Tooth Powder 

Perfume- any essential oil! 


**Please contact me if you would like to order any of these products or to set up a Toxin Consultation. 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com 




Copyright, 2014, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: