Release

7:27 AM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Hiking is one of my releases. When I am out in nature is when I'm most myself.  I release all doubt, comparison, thoughts about my body, looks, weight, and am able to just, "be." There is no one there to judge me and I feel most in my element! Venturing off alone has been both frightening and revitalizing! I've learned how strong I am and know society can distort my view of the world. There is something to be said about stillness and silence.  No deadlines, agenda, notifications, stress, or aspect of time.  It's easy to forget how beautiful the outside world really is when our internal thoughts consume us!  I wanted to share some of my best photos from my hiking adventure! 











Copyright, 2017, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: