Angels in Your Life

11:57 AM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

After church this last week I have been thinking alot about angels. The next three weeks the sermons are going to be about the "supernatural." I find this very intriguing!

Angels are created beings that are sent here to protect us, deliver messages, and to strengthen and encourage us. I'm pretty sure I have encountered many angels when I have been discouraged when life has not been going according to planned. The messages they send are usually ones that put things back into perspective and turn my focus to what really matters in life!

This reminds me of when my sister gave me a silver clip to put in my car along time ago that reads, "Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly!" haha I definitely need that reminder! :)

I feel as though there are many angels surrounding me and protecting me especially in this difficult transition time in my life. Some days I ask God to send down angels when I am having a particularly rough day to guide me and surround me with love, peace, serenity, and joy!!


Copyright, 2011, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: