Things I am Obsessed With Lately:

3:38 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

To-Go Ware Bamboo Utensil Sets are great to take to lunch with you or on a picnic! They even come with a pouch to store them in! Very eco-friendly!!


The sunshine!! It's always free and a great source of Vitamin D!!! 10 minutes in the sun during midday without sunscreen will give you enough radiation to produce 10,000 IUs!


Using Emu Oil as my night cream. Loaded with Omega-3s to fend off wrinkles from all the sun damage when I was addicted to tanning back in the day.


Walks with my friend Leighann. calming, soothing, stress-relieving talks about life and boys! We seem to end up at random vintage stores in Uptown! My favorite!


The aroma of the fresh-cut flowers coming from the flower shop in my apartment building. Reminds me of when I had flowers in the backyard of my houses! I like to dig in the dirt! hahah We have Easter Lilies for sale now at work and they are absolutely gorgeous! :)







The re-usable bag I got from my friend Kim that is imprinted to look like a purse!! Chic!






Jammin' out and singing in my car with the windows rolled DOWN!!! Love the fresh air!!


The cleansing rain showers when I get to wear my polka-dot galoshes! How can you NOT have a smile on your face while wearing these?!?! Time to run and jump in the puddles like when you were 5!!
The rain helps wash away impurities, dirt and trash left over from the winter snow. Running outside in the rain is very rejuvenating for me!

Vintage City Classics- I wore some of their upcycled jewelry last Thursday night in the Lollycopter fashion show.


And of course Colbie Caillat!! Love her new song, "I Do." Her tunes are so light and airy! Perfect for this time of year!


Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. ~Doug Larson

You Might Also Like

0 comments: