8:25 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments


Jackie Edition:

1. Smile. And Wave. At Everyone. This includes while you are driving. Maybe even honk at that cute guy or girl jogging! :-)

2. Send a random card out of the blue to thank someone for all they have done for you and being a part of your life. (Not an Ecard; an actual snail mail card!) (Make a homemade card; that will mean even more!)

3. Call them. Not text. CALL. It always feels great to hear my family or friend's voice! Sometimes just hearing my Mom's voice will calm me down. AND actually listen to them. Let them do the talking! 

4. Let someone go in front of you. In line at the grocery store, at the bank, at a stop sign, at the gas station, and hold the door for them! (manners-use them)  

5. Send a thoughtful gift out of the blue or if you know what your coworker likes in the morning at Starbucks buy them their speciality while you pick up yours! (send a dozen homemade cookies to a friend, a gift card, cooking class, movie or concert tickets, or color a picture)

6. Hugs- give them out freely. ( I am known to do this-watch out!)

7. Give genuine compliments all day long. I feel as though people are in such competition with each other that these fall by the wayside frequently!

8. Put random messages around your home for your loved ones. I have done this quite a bit for my parents, husband, and sister. I used to write "I love you" and other things in lipstick on the bathroom mirror for my ex-husband. He loved it! Or do this for strangers: Operation Beautiful

9.Volunteer your time. To a cause, person, business, or organization. You have specific God-given skills no one else does. Share them with others! Help others succeed! 


Spread joy wherever you go! You have a light within you! RADIATE!  :-)


Be Well! 

Jackie 



Copyright, 2014, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.




www.optimumwellnessmn.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: