Small But Mighty

6:01 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments




Progress comes in all shapes, sizes, and forms. (Read one of my previous blog posts- Progress: Obedience)  I'm not huge, nor do I want to be.  My goal is to just eat healthy and stay active and lean! (Throughout my entire life!) 

Small improvements can mean going up a few pounds with dumbbells or medicine balls (I documented my own progress below), adding more veggies or leafy greens to each meal, drinking water instead of soda, going from the couch to walking or running a 5K, or even avoiding emotional eating by calling a friend. 

We all have our own idea of what healthy means to us. Be consistent and do what works for you!  "Find YOUR Fit."- Kirk Dewindt





Copyright, 2016, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: