A Little DIY Action

7:34 PM Jackie Mart 2 Comments


DIY Bug Repellant 


What you Need: 

Glass Spray Bottle (I picked this one up at Lakewinds Food Co-op in Richfield) 
2 Ounces of Alcohol or Witch Hazel (I just used something I had already in my cupboard) 
Distilled Water
Eucalyptus Citriodora Essential Oil (I used Veriditas Botanicals-a local organic essential oil company here in Minneapolis) 


*Pour 2 ounces of alcohol into the spray bottle. Next fill almost to the top with distilled water. Add 30-50 drops of oil. (The more you use the stronger it will be)  Gently shake to mix and BOOM! Natural, inexpensive, chemical-free bug spray that works! 




Copyright, 2016, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.



You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. THANKS for sharing. I love essential oils

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome!! Which brand of essential oil do you use? Thank you for reading my posts! :-)

      Delete