Thankful Thursday

5:50 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Thankful Thursday! What are you grateful for? 

As I drive back home to Iowa each week from Minneapolis I reflect on all the reasons why make the decisions I do. I’ve always been one to follow my heart instead of my head. The older I get the more I live in the present moment. What was important to me in previous years means nothing now.

I’ve been living a life I thought I was supposed to live instead of a life I wanted. What I really want is more freedom, love and hugs from my family, a full nights sleep, and to not have to push myself to DO more and prove to the world I’m worthy and successful. Life is slower paced and it’s exactly what I needed. The best compliment came from my mom a few weeks ago: “Jackie, you are much more calm, actually listen, seem less stressed, and act like a person again! ” That’s when you know you made the correct choice.  

Takeaway- Stop trying to be what the world tells you to be and start living on your own terms! Design a life YOU love and don’t take grief from all the people who want you to fail. They were never true supporters of you anyway!! 

Jackie XOXO




Copyright, 2018, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.



www.OptimumWellnessMN.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments: