Law of Attraction

9:36 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

The Law states: I attract to myself, whatever I give my focus, attention, or energy to; whether wanted or unwanted. If you think about being broke, poor, lonely and believe your thoughts guess what? That is exactly what you'll be. This Law applies to your life and every other person's life on the planet. Like all laws, it is impartial and impersonal, which means it works when you want it to and when you don't want it to.

I created a "vision/goal/life collage" a few years ago for myself. I laminated it and it hangs infront of my laptop so I can see it every day! I am focusing on what I want in my life relating to relationships, family, career, finances, and etc. I encourage you to think about what you want in your life. Picture what you want your ideal life and self to look like in the future. It doesn't have to be a collage like mine; you could even write down some goals, create a drawing or picture, or even write a song. The key is to think about these things every day!

Imagine starting to believe in yourself and your infinite possibilities. Imagine believing you deserve everything you want out of life. Imagine GETTING everything you want out of life!

Once you apply the Law of Attraction ANYTHING is possible!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: