Self Worth- How does yours rate?

3:48 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

A few weeks ago I was reading a story in my Success magazine about a Olympian that had a horrible childhood but still managed to excel despite all the negativity from her past.  She had many struggles but this is what she kept telling herself, "I'm not going to be a person that gives up on myself."

Just because you are having a hard time doesn't mean you should give up. Ask for help! Some things we cannot handle alone. Asking for help is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of strength and growth. 

Every day I encounter people who have given up on themselves... these are the people that have no goals, have nothing to look forward to in life, give up on their health, complain about how much they don't like their life but don't do anything about it, work day in and day out in jobs they hate, have the same toxic relationships, or have the "I am going to die sometime" attitude so I'm going to eat whatever I want.... these people are "clutterers of the Earth."  They take up space and do not realize how much potential they could have!! God has plans for each of our lives and many people do not accept the fact they were created for a purpose.  We had a team training yesterday at work and I loved this quote my boss said she saw on a greeting card, "Nature never repeats herself and the possibilities of one human's soul will never be found in another."  Nobody will ever be exactly like you and hold your same destiny!


I hope you are doing what you love in life and are continually working towards your God-given purpose!! If not get up, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you are worth it and deserve wonderful things and people in your life! :-D

Copyright, 2012, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness MN, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or jackieamart@hotmail.com.

As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

http://www.optimumwellnessmn.com/


You Might Also Like

0 comments: