Sexy Conversation

8:19 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Over the weekend I had a plethora of "real" in-person conversations! Living alone and not having a typical office job sometimes prevents me from having authentic, meaningful, human interactions! One of the best feelings is talking to my mom for hours about life while I'm back in Iowa, which I've done since my college years. In a world that is bustling with new technology and the latest gadgets it's easy to just shoot a text, email, or social media message instead of having an actual conversation with another human being. The current fast-paced world will swallow you up whole if you do not take the time to slow down, be mindful and intentional, and focus on the relationships with your "real life" family and friends and not your "followers."  The ones who are closest to you deserve the best version of you--present, focused, and your undivided attention, not the sloppy seconds. Cheers to future sexy, real conversations this month! 


Copyright, 2017, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.



www.OptimumWellnessMN.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: