Sugar Overload?

9:39 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments





I had a meeting today at the local rec center in town and there was a group of students there from a neighboring school. Every single teenager had a can of pop, a monster-sized energy drink, or a bottle of juice in their hands. What are we teaching out youth? I wanted to post this image of the sugar content in beverages. Calculate how many teaspoons of sugar you are consuming if you drink 3 bottles of pop a day!! Sugar feeds cancer cells and is a poison to the body; I don't know about you, but I'm sticking with my lemon water and herbal tea!! Read more about the negative health affects of sugar.


Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness MN, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments: