Country Christmas

2:27 PM Jackie Mart 2 Comments

Yesterday afternoon I strapped my snowshoes on and ventured out into the snow at my parent's farm! I took a few photos but they no where near capture all the beauty that surrounded me! I felt at peace with the world and myself. There are no words to describe my experience yesterday. How do you reconnect with the world? Anytime I am in nature I feel grounded and in tune with the Universe. Be sure to take some time out and fill your bucket. The world can be a very draining place! 








Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Remember one wintery day tobogganing and decided to camp out that night on top of the hill... we hauled firewood up in the toboggans, couple bales of hay, some sleeping bags and a few comforters we thought we would be fine... wanted to watch the stars and the full moon. It got down below "0" that night... but we were toasty and enjoyed our experience.

    I think they have below "0" sleeping bags now.... should try it again sometime just for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great memory!! I also remember sledding with my brothers! :-) Yes, get a sleeping bag and try it! It's fun being a kid again!!

      Delete