Strength

7:59 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Tonight I'm feeling inspired! Had a good day and realize I was put here for many reasons. I feel amazing when I am helping and listening to others! The best thing about working with clients is seeing the smile on their face once they step out of my office! Sometimes they come in and unload on me but I'm known for making people laugh! We all have strengths, you just need to find yours and share it! Strength is a dynamic word. Can be physical, mental, or emotional. Some synonyms for strength are: power, might, energy, force.




I encourage you to make a list of your strengths and do something every day to use them.  No one likes failing, so instead of focusing on fixing your weaknesses, why not strengthen the attributes you already have mastered and teach them to others? In order to figure out what your strengths are, ask yourself these questions:


-What are you doing when "time flies by?"
-What do others say you do well?
-What do people come to you for advice for?
-What makes you happy and warms your heart?
-If you could do anything with your life and money was not a factor, what would you do?

Just some things to think about that will steer you in the right direction and your purpose in life!
 :-) 

Be Well!

Jackie


Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments: