Recharge

5:07 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Time for another post on LIFE! I like to incorporate all aspects of life into my blog posts besides nutrition, exercise, and toxins. Taking time out to recharge is essential to our physical and emotional health. It can mean the difference between burnout and excelling.

 I took the day off yesterday and lived in the moment. Spent some time with a great guy and was happy with myself and where I am in life. I don't usually let myself unwind because I am always doing things to better myself and improve my business. I'm not one to stay up late or sleep in because I do not like the feeling of "wasting" a day. But yesterday was an exception and I loved it! I even slept for 11 hours last night!!! That is unheard of for me! LOL! My body needed the rest and I'm sure it was greatful that I allowed it to recharge!




If we take care of our bodies we have more energy and are more inclined to take care of others. When we feel GOOD we are able to handle what life throws our way! My friend just sent me this song and I love it so I thought I would share it with you! Go into each day thinking it will be the best one of your life! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wutzv7JjX7k&feature=player_embedded

Blessings! 

Jackie 



Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: