My Afternoon Snack

6:57 AM Jackie Mart 1 Comments


This is my go-to smoothie in the afternoon if I’m feeling a little tired and sluggish.  Maca is an endocrine adaptogen that has the ability to support healthy hormone production and is great for stamina and energy! Cinnamon is a blood sugar balancer and helps keep the sugar cravings away!



COCONUT MACA SMOOTHIE

INGREDIENTS: (all organic if possible)

1 cup unsweetened nut milk
¼ cup coconut milk (can)
1 frozen banana
1 tbsp maca powder
(find it here:
1 tbsp nut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 Medjool dates, pitted

DIRECTIONS:


Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth and creamy!


*Please request to join my private Facebook group: Wellness Warriors   This is where I most all my most valuable content and upcoming classes and events! 




Copyright, 2018, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.






You Might Also Like

1 comment: