HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2012-Resolutions

7:52 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Happy 2012 Everyone!!!



My New Years Eve didn't go quite as well as expected but at least I got to spend it with a few great friends! :)


Year end is a time to reflect on the previous year and what we would like to change or do different in the new year. New starts are always refreshing!! New goals will be set and everyone looks forward to the events that will take place. What is your resolution? I would suggest adding something to your life rather than taking it away. Picture what you want your life to look like and focus on it every day!!


This past year I have realized how truly wonderful my family and friends are!! They love me unconditionally even though I have gone through alot of difficult situations the past few years. I am stubborn and can be a pain in the behind, yet they stick by my side no matter what! I am very blessed to have such amazing people in my life!! I have pushed alot of my loved ones away over the years when life was tough. I never knew how much I have been hurting them by being distant until recently. So, this coming year I would like to work on improving and nurturing these relationships that have dwindled. I know I can do it!! :)


Wishing you a safe, happy, and healthy NEW YEAR!!


Copyright, 2012, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness MN, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or jackieamart@hotmail.com.

As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is. www.optimumwellnessmn.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: