Resolutions-2013

4:17 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

It’s that time of year again!! Time to think about what we want to change and improve upon in a fresh new year! These goals should be made all year round instead of just when a new year hits! Lifestyle changes are what really need to happen in order for them to last! I was reflecting on the past year and was thinking about what I wanted to do and concentrate on in the upcoming year:

Start a gratitude journal- Write things I am thankful for that day right before I go to bed or something I did well. This will help me focus on the positive things in my life!

Practice self-care weekly- schedule one day a week for myself- watch movie, paint fingernails, take a walk, participate in a class, nap, read a book, get a massage, blog or journal. I have always found it difficult to relax and when I get burnt out my anxiety goes through the roof and my emotions run rampant! This quality "me" time is crucial for me to unwind and re-energize!

Love myself- this goes along with self- care. I plan on doing a thorough cleansing of my mind and body both this year! I am going to start working with a life coach on my past and taking the steps to stop living in the past and create an amazing future for myself. Relationship issues I have had previously have stalled my growth and I would like to clear them so I am more confident and can fully help others like I am destined to!!

One of my friends gave me this gift she made for Christmas. It was the most thoughtful present I have ever received! She knows me well and wants me to realize how truly amazing and beautiful I am both inside and out!!




Wishing you all health, happiness, and prosperity in the New Year!!
 
Jackie
 
 
 
Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness MN, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: