Another Year

9:50 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Tomorrow marks one year since I moved back to Minneapolis from Iowa. 
(Read about my Iowa experience here: http://www.jackieamart.blogspot.com/2014/03/1-year.html  )   

Strange thinking I've been back a year already.  I've taken many steps back in life but have managed to keep moving forward. I may not be where I want to be yet, but each new day is a day I am thankful to be alive! My new mission is that of self love. Whether it be doing more things I enjoy, giving myself permission to rest and relax, spending time with family and friends, or loving and accepting my body as it is. Every day is a chance to inspire and encourage others to do the same!

I've had so much shame and guilt over the years and worried about what others thought of me.   Now I'm pretty fearless and it feels GREAT! Wednesday night I modeled for my friend's photography workshop.  Here is one of the photos. FIERCE. WARRIOR. STRONG. PROUD. CONFIDENT. This is me, taking back my life again! 



Copyright, 2015, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: