A Taste of August

8:11 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

School Supply Drive: 

I'm feeling pretty blessed this month! I want to thank all my clients who purchased school supplies for my annual School Supply Drive! We filled two backpacks this year! The supplies were donated to a local school here in my South Minneapolis neighborhood. 



Co-op Explorers Program: 

At the beginning of August I taught a children's class at Valley Natural Foods Co-op in Burnsville, MN. We talked all about grapes, kiwi, bananas, and eating healthy! The kids then got to make banana sushi, kiwi turtles, and an art activity using recycled bubble wrap. I will be teaching a parent's class at the Co-op in September. Date TBA.  












Corporate Wellness: 

I recently signed a contract with a local company in St. Louis Park to come in a few days a month to discuss a health topic and have individual nutrition/wellness consultations with the employees.  This month the topic was dinner! I put together healthy lunch bags for their delivery drivers and gave three presentations to the sales and production crews.  Here are a few photos I took of the goodies and a shot of the amazing commercial kitchen space I have the opportunity to use! Please follow me on Facebook for the recipes: Optimum Wellness LLC  










Copyright, 2015, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutritionist and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com





You Might Also Like

0 comments: