Cooking Classes in April

11:56 AM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Hello all! I just wanted to invite you to a few upcoming health classes I am teaching through Iowa Lakes Community College. Please help me spread the word! Thank you! 


Super Smoothies Made Simple $35 

Course #: 54293 Date: 4/8/14
Site: Spirit Lake Time: 6-7pm (Tues.)

Smoothies can be a nutrient-filled quick and easy meal or snack!! I will share some of my favorite recipes and ingredients that are best for energy, clearer skin, weight loss, inflammation, cancer killing, and cleansing the body! Samples included!





Cooking With Quinoa $35 

Course #: 54296 Date: 4/15/14
Site: Emmetsburg (732) Time: 6-8pm (Tues.)

Quinoa- a superseed! Learn how to cook up a delicious dish and explain the health benefits of this wonderful gluten and grain-free ingredient! Tasty samples and more recipes will be provided!



Please contact Iowa Lakes Community College to register. 712.362.7231

If you are unable to attend the classes check out my Clean Eating Recipe Ebooks on my website. 



Copyright, 2014, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: