Visualization- What You Focus on is What you Attract and Become

6:44 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

The Power of Visualization- I've had the photo on the right as the background on my phone for a few months now and I look at it multiple times a day. I wanted abs instead of my bones showing like in the past. The photo on the left is me tonight. The two photos look very similar as you can see! 

I encourage you to post a photo of what you want your body to look like EVERYWHERE! (kitchen cabinet, on your computer screen at work, bathroom mirror, car) Envision yourself in your dream body and it will become reality if you BELIEVE!! Eating clean and exercising doesn't hurt either! ;-)  Questions? Please ask!



Copyright, 2014, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: