Florida Trip- Short But Sweet

8:15 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Hello! I made it back from Florida yesterday! My younger brother got married on the Siesta Key Beach Saturday to an amazing woman! I cried when I saw her walking down the aisle only because I saw the look on my brother's face when he saw her!! I had a wonderful time and wanted to share a few photos with you.  I was only there for 4 days and it was chilly (well, chilly for Florida weather..) and cloudy but I made the most of it. 



I managed to find a gym on the island. (it was the only one) It was small, open, and quaint. If I ever own my own gym I would want one like this! Where you can workout outside in the sun! Who says you cannot stay fit while on vacation! I even took my second ever gym selfie.. please do not mind the boob sweat! LOL!




I managed to get a head cold while we were there so hit up the Nirvana Juice Bar where they had freshly juiced organic green juices and smoothies! He let me customize my own and we had a great conversation about health, life, and business for almost an hour! I love connecting with like-minded people!





Here are a few photos of the bride, wedding, my bridesmaids dress, the beach and more! I am so grateful I was able to spend this special day with my family!! <3














Copyright, 2014, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments: