Get Back on Track

9:34 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

I seem to have fallen off the fitness wagon this week! Not sure if it is the cold weather or guys bumming me out, or just feeling run down... It's not like me to miss a day of working out but I will admit I didn't frequent the gym very many times!

Tonight I decided to get back on track and am going to schedule my workouts next week and mix it up. I plan on taking a few cycle classes and incorporating some BURST training, and weights into my regimen. I'm an outdoor exercise person, so winter usually kills me! If it snows more I can snowshoe! :-)

I stopped by the Regional Wellness Center (RWC) in Estherville this afternoon and talked to the director. I will be teaching one of my BURST training exercise classes on Friday, December 27th from 6:00-6:30 AM during their free fitness week! The class is free to members and $5.00 for non-members.  

If you haven't taken one of my classes and would like to try it out this would be a great time to do so! BURST is a quick interval training workout that spikes your heart rate, burns fat, builds lean muscle, and boosts your metabolism! All ages and levels are welcome. Please call the RWC to sign-up! Space is limited! 712.362.8484.  Here is a sample of what to expect:


 


If you are unable to make it to my class I also offer one-on-one sessions and even create customized workouts if you do not live in the area or workout in your home. BURST can be done anywhere with little or no equipment! If you need some motivation I would love to workout with you! I could use a boost myself!!



Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: