The Power of Your Thoughts

12:37 PM Jackie Mart 0 Comments

Sunday I had the chance to visit my old friend who is a Chiropractor/Holistic doctor in the small town of Carroll, Iowa where I lived 7 years ago! It was wonderful connecting with her again and just what I needed to feed my soul! She is the one who planted the seed and led me to my passion of health and wellness and towards my ultimate goal of owning my own holistic wellness clinic! She reminded me of the Law of Attraction and how my mindset is related to everything in my life. 

We are in charge of our lives and our thoughts literally become things! The things we continually think about every day are directly related to our experiences.  Right now is the best time to reflect on the past year and think about what you want your life to look like in 2014. 


Goal setting and formulating a plan is critical in achieving the success you dream of! God has a purpose and plan for each of us. I will be working on my own vision/dream board in January and wanted to invite you to my workshop on January 12th from 2-4 PM at Supreme Kitchens in Spirit Lake, Iowa.  Please see more details below!

Come and create the life you have dreamed off!! We will be making dream or “vision” boards that depict what you want your life to look like! I will talk about the Law of Attraction, show you my dream journal, goal setting tips, affirmations, and other tools you can use to draw the things you want in your life to you!! Great start to 2014! Success is at your fingertips. Your wish is YOUR command!!

Law of Attraction

The Law states: I attract to myself, whatever I give my focus, attention, or energy to; whether wanted or unwanted. If you think about being broke, poor, lonely and believe your thoughts guess what? That is exactly what you'll be. This Law applies to your life and every other person's life on the planet. Like all laws, it is impartial and impersonal, which means it works when you want it to and when you don't want it to.

Imagine starting to believe in yourself and your infinite possibilities. Imagine believing you deserve everything you want out of life. Imagine GETTING everything you want out of life!  Once you apply the Law of Attraction ANYTHING is possible!!!
Register Here



Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.

www.optimumwellnessmn.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments: