Sneaky Sneaky Sneaky

9:44 AM Jackie Mart 0 Comments



December sure snuck up on me! Can't believe it's here! I went for a 4 mile run this morning outside. Was a little chilly but not bad. Felt amazing! I took the photo below during the last mile.



I have a challenge for you this month.  I want you to try something new each week if you can. I'm sort of in a rut myself and need some motivation!! And I could use something to look forward to! Think of four new things you would like to try this month.  

A Few Ideas:

*New food or recipe (Paleo, gluten free, juice)
*Family tradition (cut down a real tree, holiday movie night, Secret Santa, ice skating, Adopt A Family for Christmas)
*Workout or group exercise class (kettle bell, hot yoga, TRX, boot camp, snowshoeing, cross country skiing)
*Activity (Creative Spirits (painting and wine), movie night, workshop, concert, art lessons, cooking class, Bingo)
*Volunteer (school, church, community, Dream Center, Kinship program)

Schedule them and be sure to put them in your calendar! I would love to hear what you plan on doing!




Copyright, 2013, Jackie Mart. For further information about this blog, or Optimum Wellness LLC, contact Jackie Mart at 712.790.5883 or Jackie@OptimumWellnessMN.com. As a holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, I will support you in taking steps to a healthier and happier you. My goal is to help you create an art of balance in your life. You will also learn how important balance between primary foods (relationships, physical activity, sleep, career and spirituality) and secondary foods (organic food and whole food) is.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: